Affordable Fertility Injections
Fertility injection medications are hormone regulating drugs that are classified in the pharmacy industry as being specialty prescriptions. This means that these are medications not typically kept in stock by pharmacies on a regular basis. Fertility injections are used to regulate a woman’s ovulation through various Fertility Treatments.
Discover Affordable Fertility Injections
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). HCG is used in combination with other fertility drugs to increase a woman’s chance of pregnancy. HCG mimics the Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in a woman’s body when administered consecutively to Menotropins which stimulate ovulation.
- HCG common brand names: Novarel, Ovidrel, and Pregnyl
- A Novarel prescription fill costs between $232 and $285 per 1 vial – 10 ml or 10,000 units – of chorionic gonadotropin
- An Ovidrel prescription costs between $137 to $157 more for 1 X 250 mcg
- A Pregnyl prescription costs between $232 to $282 for 1 X 10 ml (10,000 units) vial
Follicle Stimulating Hormones (FSH). FSH stimulates the development and growth of eggs in a woman’s ovaries. FSH drugs are used in combination with HCG hormones for the growth and release of a mature egg – ovulation.
- FSH common brand names: Bravelle, Follistim, and Gonal-F.
- A Bravelle prescription fill costs between $645 and $742 for 5 X 75iu vials
- A Follistim prescription fill costs between $618 and $660 for 1 X 300iu cartridge
- A Gonal-F prescription fill costs between $900 and $984 for 1 X 450iu vial
Human Menopausal Gonadotropin (HMG). HMG combines FSH and luteinizing hormone (LH) to stimulate the ovaries. Common brand names: Menopur, Pregnyl, and Repronex.
- A Menopur prescription fill costs between $150 and $161 for 1 X 75iu vial
- A Pregnyl prescription fill costs between $232 and $282 for 1 X 10 ml (10,000 units) vial
- A Repronex prescription fill can cost $5,061 or more for 36 X 75iu vials
Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Agonist (GnRH agonist). Common brand names: Lupron and Zoladex.
- A Lupron prescription fill costs between $185 and $384 for 1 kit (2.8 ml vial) of leuprolide 1 mg/0.2 ml
- A Zoladex prescription fill costs between $519 and $554 for 1 X 3.6 mg implant
Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone Antagonist (GnRH antagonist). Common brand name: Cetrotide.
- A Cetrotide prescription fill costs between $532 and $583 for 1 X 0.25 mg vial
The price ranges stated in this article are subject to change based upon market fluctuations in the pharmaceutical industry. Talk to Dr. Hugh Melnick about which affordable fertility injections are the most successful. Contact Advanced Fertility Services by clicking below and entering your information or calling 212.369.8700.