As a pioneering doctor treating infertility since 1976, Dr. Hugh D. Melnick – founder and medical director of Advanced Fertility Services in NYC – offers a vast array of treatment and payment options. Financial stressors go hand-in-hand with fertility treatment for those desperately wanting a baby.
Affordable Fertility Treatment
Do not despair – with the help of the fertility financial experts at Advanced Fertility Services, affordable fertility treatment is available.
Established in 1983, Advanced Fertility Services (AFS) is a freestanding, private, outpatient infertility treatment facility. Founding the first freestanding clinic of its kind in NYC, Dr. Hugh D. Melnick was able to revolutionize the concept of affordable treatment of infertility in NYC.
- AFS extends an inviting and warm environment proven to place patients at ease and enhance the success of their infertility treatment experience
- The primary goal of AFS is to alleviate the stress that individuals and couples experience while struggling with infertility
- Understanding the adverse effect stress has on patients undergoing infertility treatment, Dr. Melnick has designed one of the most affordable infertility financing options available
Payment options for fertility treatment and medications:
- Enhance Patient Financing
- Affordable Fertility Treatment Plans
- Acceptance of Insurance
Affordable Private Fertility Program
These payment options have been specifically designed by Dr. Melnick to lighten the financial burdens that accompany infertility treatment.
- A large hospital’s infertility treatment program passes on high overhead costs to patients
- AFS’s overhead costs are substantially less because it is a private facility
- This competitive advantage is passed on to Dr. Melnick’s patients
Insurance Combo Plan
The Advanced Fertility Insurance Combo Plan for the medical service fee of $6,000.
- All monitoring is billed to the patient’s insurance company
- The patient is responsible for all office visit co-pays
If the doctor deems these additional medical procedures to be necessary, the patient will be responsible for the expense:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) – $1,000
- Assisted Hatching – $1,000
- Blastocyst Culture – $1,000
- Embryo Cryopreservation – $1,000
Affordable Fertility Treatment in NYC
Dr. Hugh D. Melnick wants to help you have a baby. Let the Doctor use his experience and expertise to diagnose the cause of your infertility and cost-effectively treat same so that you can begin to build a family.
Dr. Melnick is available for consultation via Skype. Click the icon below and enter your information – or – call Advanced Fertility Services at 212.369.8700 to schedule your consultation.