Choosing the right fertility center to meet your individual needs begins with finding a reliable and trusted doctor. Dr. Hugh D. Melnick founded Advanced Fertility Services in 1983 as New York’s first private, freestanding In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) center – conveniently located in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. The fertility experts at Advanced Fertility Services are focused on reducing every patient’s physical, emotional, and financial toll in their quest to become pregnant.
The Right Fertility Center
Advanced Fertility Services is a fertility center with the mission of consistently promoting a commitment to patients suffering from infertility by providing a safe, comfortable, and supportive environment. All-encompassing fertility services are offered at an affordable cost.
- Hormone Testing – for both males and females
- Transvaginal Ultrasound Examinations
- Ovulation Detection and Monitoring
- Semen Analysis
- Post-Coital Testing
- Genetic Testing for Couples and Individuals (PGT and PGS)
- Thyroid Evaluation – Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Recurrent Miscarriage Evaluations
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Premiere Infertility Treatment
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), also referred to as artificial insemination
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), using your own eggs or donor eggs
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in conjunction with IVF
Unique Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
Advanced Fertility Service provide the following innovative ART procedures within one, free-standing facility for patient affordability and convenience:
- The O-Shot Injection
- Ovarian Rejuvenation
- Hypothyroidism and Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Surgery
All-Encompassing Gynecological y Treatment
- Full Gynecologic Examinations
- Treatments for problems with menstrual cycle, pelvic pain, pre-menstrual tension and depression
- Treatment for menopausal symptoms
- Evaluation and diagnosis of infertility
- Treatment for painful sexual intercourse
- Evaluation and treatment for thyroid disorders
- Evaluation of premature ovarian failure
- Evaluation of hair loss or excess facial and body hair
Affordable Fertility Care
Advanced Fertility Services prides itself on making infertility treatment available to every patient at an affordable cost. Introducing – The Advanced Fertility Insurance Combo Plan – for the medical service fee of $6,000 per IVF cycle. Courtesy of Advanced Fertility Service, all IVF cycle monitoring is billed to the patient’s insurance company. The patient is responsible for all office visit co-pays and financing for uncovered costs are available through Enhance Patient Financing.
Preeminent Fertility Center
Don’t continue debating between fertility centers. Advanced Fertility Services is committed to providing you with compassionate and personalized fertility treatment services.
Finally, choose the right fertility center for your individual needs by scheduling a consultation with renowned fertility specialist Dr. Hugh D. Melnick today. Click the icon below and enter your information – or – call 212.369.8700 to schedule your consultation at Advanced Fertility Center.