Advanced Fertility Services (AFS) – founded in 1983 by nationally renowned fertility specialist, Dr. Hugh Melnick – was the first freestanding, private fertility clinic established in New York’s tri-state area.
First and foremost, AFS makes every effort through advanced technology to alleviate the stressful cost of treating infertility.
Cost of the Best Fertility Clinic in NYC
Patients at AFS are afforded:
- Their available coverage of infertility treatment through most insurance plans.
- Insurance Combo Plan – All IVF cycle monitoring costs are billed to the patient’s insurance carrier and the patient is responsible for office visit co-payments. The cost of a basic cycle through the Insurance Combo Plan is $6,000 plus supplemental charges for ancillary procedures such as Assisted Hatching, ICSI, and cryopreservation of embryos. Fertility medication costs are not included.
- Approved financing of infertility treatment through Enhance Patient Finance are available from Capital One Health Care Finance.
Dr. Melnick designed and updated the facilities at Advanced Fertility Services with the purpose of performing state-of-the-art infertility treatment services at an affordable cost.
- Comfortable, Warm, and Welcoming Patient Rooms and Offices
- Licensed Surgical Unit Awarded JCAHO Accreditation
- Highly Advanced IVF and Andrology Laboratory
- Accredited by the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
Costs for treating infertility are more affordable to patients at AFS because overhead expenses are less than those of larger hospital programs. By revolutionizing several cost-efficient payment programs, Dr. Melnick has provided a means of passing overhead expense savings on to his patients.
Best Fertility Clinic in NYC
Discover your cost-effective fertility treatment options at AFS located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan at 1625 3rd Avenue, New York. Dr. Melnick and his staff of fertility specialists at AFS strive to offer affordable care to every patient wanting to have a baby.
Click below to schedule a consultation or call directly – 212.369.8700.