If you are planning to undergo IVF treatment so that you can fulfill your dream of having a baby, you obviously need to know what costs you can expect. You must empower yourself with knowledge and have a clear understanding of your financial commitment.
IVF treatment is costly because the procedure requires:
- Expertise from highly educated, trained, and experienced fertility specialists
- Sophisticated surgical facilities and laboratories with state-of-the-art medical equipment
- Personalized attention to ensure that patients feel safe and comfortable
- The highest standard of quality medical care provided at an affordable cost
A successful fertility treatment clinic will be one that is very sensitive to every IVF patient’s emotional, physical, and financial stress. At Advanced Fertility Services, we understand the pressures being experienced by those who are about to make a significant financial commitment to cover the cost of IVF in order to have a baby.
Private Center = Lean Overhead Expenses
Advanced Fertility Services strives to alleviate your financial stress by offering the most affordable IVF treatment costs in New York City. Dr. Hugh D. Melnick has committed his professional career to reducing the financial burden of IVF for his patients by offering his services at a cost significantly below that of large hospital providers.
Lower IVF treatment costs have been possible because – in 1983 – Advanced Fertility Services was founded by Dr. Melnick as New York City’s first freestanding IVF clinic. As a private center, Advanced Fertility Services absorbs lower overhead expenses than those of the larger hospital programs. Unlike large hospital fertility programs, Advanced Fertility Services has been able to reduce the common overhead expenses commonly passed on to patients.
Low overhead expens is what sets Advanced Fertility Services apart from other fertility medical providers.
Cost Affordable IVF
These payment options have been specifically designed by Dr. Melnick to lighten the financial burdens that accompany IVF treatment.
The Advanced Fertility Insurance Combo Plan = $6,000*
- All monitoring is billed to the patient’s insurance company.
- The patient is responsible for all office visit co-pays.
- *Fertility Medications, Ancillary Procedures, and Anesthesiologist Fees are not included as part of the cost of the Insurance Combo Plan.
Advance Fertility Services’ Full IVF Cycle = $7,000
Includes: Egg Retrieval, Cycle Monitoring, Embryo Culture, and Embryo Transfer.
Not Included: Fertility Medications, Ancillary Procedures, and Anesthesiologist Fees.
The Three Cycle Solution
When you choose the Three Cycle Solution at Advanced Fertility Services, you can be assured that if Cycle 1 or 2 is successful, an investment in the cost of remaining IVF cycle(s) may not be necessary.
- IVF Cycle 1 = $9,000
- IVF Cycle 2 = $8,500
- IVF Cycle 3 = $8,000
The Three Cycle Solution includes:
- Cycle Management Fee
- Blood Test
- Egg Retrieval
- Embryology Lab Fertilization and Culture
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Embryo Transfer
The Three Cycle Solution Does Not Include:
- Fertility Medications
- Embryo Freezing
- Blastocyst Culture
Typical Ancillary Procedure Costs
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) = $1,000
- Assisted Hatching (AH) = $1,000
- Blastocyst Culture = $1,000
- Embryo Cryopreservation – including 1st year of embryo storage = $1,000
- Embryo Storage after 1st year = $600 per year
- Testicular Sperm Extraction = $3,500
- Donor Sperm = $400 per specimen
A necessary expense of IVF treatment is the cost of fertility medications required for each cycle. Medication costs average $3,500 to $7,500 per cycle, depending upon several variables – from the amount of medication necessary to achieve the optimum effect from the drug – to how the drug is manufactured and packaged.
Financing Your IVF Treatment Costs
Advanced Fertility Services offers financing for your IVF treatment through Capital One Health Care Financing. Arrange your IVF treatment financing today via Enhance Patient Financing.
Advanced Fertility Services’ quoted fees herein are subject to regular review and change, so please schedule a consultation today and empower yourself with the knowledge of what costs you can expect when undergoing IVF treatment.
Click below and enter your information to schedule a consultation or call directly – 212.369.8700.