Pain During Sex
You need a doctor who is a specialist in diagnosing the cause of your painful sexual intercourse. There is a medical condition causing you to experience pain during sex. This pain is also the likely the cause of your inability to achieve and/or maintain a pregnancy.
Pain during sex also tends to reduce one’s sexual activity – thereby lessening the chances of conceiving a baby naturally.
Doctor to Alleviate the Cause of Your Pain During Sex
Dr. Hugh D. Melnick – founder and medical director of Advanced Fertility Services – is dedicated to providing all-encompassing gynecological diagnostic testing and treatment services, specifically focused on the following symptomology:
- Painful Sexual Intercourse
- Menstrual Cycle Pain, Pelvic Pain, Pre-menstrual Tension and Depression
- Low Sexual Drive or Difficulty with Orgasm
Don’t convince yourself that your pain during sex is your fault. Do not ignore your pain during sex – it could be a sign that you are infertile. Pain during sex is not a figment of your imagination, nor is it indicative of your sexual inadequacy.
Something has gone awry with the health of your reproductive organs and you must be proactive in obtaining a professional medical diagnosis.
Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases
- Yeast infection (candidiasis)
- Genital herpes
- Urinary tract infection
Reproductive Organ Conditions
- Uterine fibroids
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic adhesions
Renowned Gynecological Treatment Provider
- Melnick has been treating infertility successfully since 1976
- Melnick has published several medical journal articles about the causes of infertility
- Melnick has contributed to several scholastic texts covering the causes of infertility
- Melnick wrote The Pregnancy Prescription – an extremely informative book helping couples experiencing infertility problems
- Since the founding of Advanced Fertility Services in 1983, Dr. Melnick has successfully treated women suffering from pain during sex
Don’t Ignore Pain During Sex
Don’t ignore the pain you are experiencing during sexual intercourse. Be proactive in maintaining your healthy sexual lifestyle and protecting your future fertility. Discover the medical cause of your pain during sex by scheduling a consultation with fertility, specialist, Hugh D. Melnick, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. Click below or call directly – 212.369.8700.