Advanced Fertility Services strives to alleviate your financial stress by offering the most affordable infertility treatment costs in NYC. Lower infertility treatment costs have been made possible at Advanced Fertility Services because, as a private center, it reduces and absorbs lower overhead expenses than those of the larger hospital programs.
Infertility Specialists in NYC
Unlike large hospital fertility programs, Advanced Fertility Services reduces the common overhead expenses commonly passed on to patients. Low overhead expense is what sets Advanced Fertility Services apart from other fertility medical providers.
The Advanced Fertility Insurance Combo Plan = $6,000*
- All monitoring is billed to the patient’s insurance company
- The patient is responsible for all office visit co-pays
- Fertility Medications, Ancillary Procedures, and Anesthesiologist Fees are not included as part of the cost of the Insurance Combo Plan
Advance Fertility Services’ Full IVF Cycle = $7,000
Includes: Egg Retrieval, Cycle Monitoring, Embryo Culture, and Embryo Transfer.
Not Included: Fertility Medications, Ancillary Procedures, and Anesthesiologist Fees.
The Three Cycle Solution
When you choose the Three Cycle Solution at Advanced Fertility Services, you can be assured that if Cycle 1 or 2 is successful, an investment in the cost of remaining IVF cycle(s) may not be necessary.
- IVF Cycle 1 = $9,500
- IVF Cycle 2 = $8,500
- IVF Cycle 3 = $8,000
The Three Cycle Solution includes:
- Cycle Management Fee
- Blood Test
- Egg Retrieval
- Embryology Lab Fertilization and Culture
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Embryo Transfer
The Three Cycle Solution Does Not Include:
- Fertility Medications
- Embryo Freezing
- Blastocyst Culture
Typical Ancillary Procedure Costs
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) = $1,000
- Assisted Hatching (AH) = $1,000
- Blastocyst Culture = $1,000
- Embryo Cryopreservation – including 1st year of embryo storage = $1,000
- Embryo Storage after 1st year = $600 per year
- Testicular Sperm Extraction = $3,500
- Donor Sperm = $400 per specimen
A necessary expense of IVF treatment is the cost of fertility medications required for each cycle. Medication costs average $3,500 to $7,500 per cycle, depending upon several variables – from the amount of medication necessary to achieve the optimum effect from the drug – to how the drug is manufactured and packaged.
Financing Infertility Treatment and Medication Costs
The cost of infertility treatment and fertility drugs can be very overwhelming and stressful for those struggling with infertility. Advanced Fertility Services accepts most insurance plans and financing to cover the cost of treatment. You can finance your infertility treatment though Enhance Patient Financing.
Infertility Specialist in NYC
Dr. Hugh D. Melnick – NYC’s leading infertility specialist – is available for consultation via Skype. Click the icon below and enter your information – or – call 212.369.8700 to schedule your consultation at Advanced Fertility Center.