Affordable IVF treatment is available to all hopeful parents-to-be at the renowned Upper East Side Manhattan fertility clinic – Advanced Fertility Services (AFS). Founded by New York’s leading IVF doctor, Dr. Hugh Melnick, AFS introduces a revolutionary, cost-effective Customized 3 Cycle IVF Solution.
IVF Treatment Services in NY
Dr. Hugh Melnick takes pride in offering his patients the most unique and affordable IVF treatment programs in New York.
Customizing a 3 Cycle IVF Treatment Plan is easy at AFS!
- The cost of multiple IVF Cycle attempts is amortized over 3 IVF Treatment Cycles.
- If you get pregnant in Cycle 1 – then, Cycles 2 and 3 are not necessary.
Inexpensive IVF in New York
AFS breaks down your cost of 3 IVC Cycles.
Cycle 1 = $9,500 Medical Fee
Cycle 2 = $8,500 Medical Fee
Cycle 3 = $8,000 Medical Fee
Medical Fee includes: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Assisted Hatching (AH), Anesthesia, Cycle Management Fee, Blood Tests, Sonograms, Egg Retrieval Surgery, Embryo Lab Fertilization and Culture, and Embryo Transfer Procedure.
Not included in Medical Fee:
- The cost of fertility medications
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Blastocyst culture
Advanced Fertility Services
Discover other benefits of affordable IVF in New York from AFS:
- Available coverage of infertility treatment through most insurance plans.
- Insurance Combo Plan – All IVF cycle monitoring costs are billed to the patient’s insurance carrier and the patient is responsible for office visit co-payments. The cost of a basic cycle through the Insurance Combo Plan is $6,000 plus supplemental charges for ancillary procedures such as Assisted Hatching, ICSI, and cryopreservation of embryos. Fertility medication costs are not included.
- One (1) full cycle of IVF is offered by AFS for a flat fee of only $7,000 and includes cycle monitoring, egg retrieval, embryo culture, and embryo transfer. No fertility medication costs are included in this flat fee.
For over 30 years, Dr. Hugh Melnick has successfully treated thousands of patients for infertility through IVF. Discover how Dr. Melnick and his team of fertility specialists at AFS can affordably help you build your family through IVF treatment. Click below to schedule a consultation or call directly – 212.369.8700.