Medical studies have shown that using quality donor eggs in conjunction with IVF is less expensive and more successful than repeated and failed IVF cycles using the intended mother’s own eggs. IVF using donor eggs was introduced over two decades ago and 1000s of mothers have realized the opportunity of conceiving and carrying a baby to full-term.
IVF Using Donor Eggs
Working with Advanced Fertility Services, My Egg Bank offers state-of-the-art frozen oocyte (egg) technology with proven IVF success rates.
My Egg Bank is celebrated for providing hopeful parents-to-be with:
- Reasonably priced donated eggs
- More choices of donor profiles
At Advanced Fertility Services, the process of IVF using donor eggs has renewed hope for women who have been diagnosed as being hopelessly infertile because of poor quality eggs. Instead of giving up on their dream of having a baby, today’s mothers are frequently turning to egg donation to start a family.
Candidates for IVF Using Donor Eggs
Typical candidates using donor eggs in conjunction with IVF are women who have been diagnosed with Diminished Ovarian Reserve (DOR) – poor quantity and quality of egg production – including those women experiencing:
- Premature ovarian failure, also known as early menopause
- Poor response to ovarian stimulation medications
- High day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels
- Very low antral follicle counts through ultrasound
- Advanced maternal age, typically after the age of 33, a woman’s ovaries will produce eggs that are progressively poorer in quality
Some other reason donor eggs are used in conjunction with IVF:
- The woman has no ovaries, but has an intact uterus
- Donor eggs are needed to prevent a genetic condition from being passed on to the child
- The woman suffers from early onset menopause
- The woman’s eggs have been damaged from chemotherapy or radiation treatment
- The woman has suffered multiple IVF failures
My Egg Bank is a stellar egg donation program using a profiling system that ensures intended parents receive quality eggs. All participant egg donors are thoroughly screened for health risks in compliance with all state and federal regulations.
Advanced Fertility Services will submit every couple’s demographic and contact information to My Egg Bank. A representative from My Egg Bank will assist the couple in the selection of their egg donor. After selection has been made, the frozen eggs will be shipped to Advanced Fertility Services. Then, the intended mother’s cycle will be prepared for IVF using the donor’s eggs.
IVF Using Donor Eggs
Using his 30+ years of expertise, Dr. Hugh D. Melnick wants to increase your chances of getting pregnant through IVF using donor eggs. Let the Doctor use his decades of experience to cost-effectively increase your chances of pregnancy through IVF using donor eggs.
Dr. Melnick is available for consultation via Skype. Click the icon below and enter your information – or – call Advanced Fertility Services at 212.369.8700 to schedule your consultation.