Pioneering IVF doctor, Dr. Hugh D. Melnick, has successfully treated 1000s of couples struggling with infertility since 1976. The Doctor will evaluate your comprehensive medical history and conduct complete diagnostic testing before designing an affordable In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment plan for your specific needs.
The primary goal of Dr. Melnick is to alleviate the financial stress couples experience while struggling with infertility. Understanding the financial stressors of IVF, Dr. Melnick has designed the most affordable IVF programs available in NYC.
AFS offers all patients who are experiencing the financial stressors of infertility treatment a wide selection of payment options, such as:
- Enhance Patient Financing
- Affordable Fertility Treatment Plans
- Acceptance of Insurance
Affordable Private IVF Program
Payment options have been specifically designed by Dr. Melnick to lighten the financial burdens accompanying IVF treatment.
Traditional IVF Three Cycle Procedure
- IVF Cycle 1 = $9,500 Fee
- IVF Cycle 2 = $8,500 Fee
- IVF Cycle 3 = $8,000 Fee
Included in the above-quoted fees:
- Hormonal and sonographic monitoring
- Ultrasonographic egg retrieval
- Sperm preparation
- Assisted Hatching
- Embryo culture
- Embryo transfer
Fertility medications are not included in the above-stated fees.
Insurance Combo Plan
Introducing – The Advanced Fertility Insurance Combo Plan – courtesy of Advanced Fertility Services for the medical service fee of $6,000.
- All monitoring is billed to the patient’s insurance company, and
- The patient is responsible for all office visit co-pays.
If the doctor deems one or more of the ancillary procedures to be necessary, the patient will be responsible for the following expenses:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) – $1,000
- Assisted Hatching – $1,000
- Blastocyst Culture – $1,000
- Embryo Cryopreservation – $1,000 – includes 1st year of embryo storage
Other ancillary procedures:
- Testicular Sperm Extraction – $3,500
- Donor Sperm – $400 per specimen
- Embryo Storage – $600 per month additional year of storage after 1st year
Discover more about the affordable IVF programs available to you and start the process toward financing your infertility treatment today.
Affordable IVF Treatment Provider in NYC
Founded by Dr. Hugh D. Melnick in 1983, Advanced Fertility Services is renowned as the City’s first free-standing IVF center. Today, the center is a preeminent facility offering all-encompassing diagnostic and reproductive treatment options for couples struggling with infertility.
- A large hospital’s infertility treatment program passes on high overhead costs to patients
- Advanced Fertility Services’ overhead costs are substantially less because it is a private facility
- This competitive advantage is passed on to Dr. Melnick’s patients
Dr. Melnick is available for consultation via Skype. Click the icon below and enter your information – or – call Advanced Fertility Services at 212.369.8700 to schedule your consultation.